Thai Square

29 Thames St (at River St), Windsor, England, SL4 1PR

Serves meat, vegan options available. Dedicated vegetarian dishes offered on the back of the menu, which are mainly vegan and include several tofu dishes. You can book in advance and tell them you are vegan, but it is not necessary. The drinks menu includes virgin non-alcoholic cocktails. Other items on the menu can be made vegan. A part of a small chain of restaurants in the UK; this one being quite large with two entrances, one on Thames St and one on River St. Open Mon-Fri 5:30am-10:00pm, 12:00pm-2:30pm, Sat 12:00pm-10:30pm, Sun 12:00pm-9:30pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Thai, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by mollymollymolly

Lovely Thai restaurant - Edit

I thoroughly enjoyed my experience here.
Very friendly and polite service, and I was spoilt for choice with the vegan dishes. In the end I opted for fried patties and a rice dish with tofu, cashew nuts and vegetables. Both dishes were very good.
The interior is typical Thai with lots of wood and decorations and very spacious. It's easy to find.

Pros: Delicious food, many vegan dishes, Nice and calm atmosphere, pretty, Very good service

so lovely, can't fault it - Edit

We made impromptu dash here after a long day at legoland and the food was fab. They have a whole vegetarian section with starters and mains many of which are vegan. They also list those which contact gluten soya etc which was great for me as I can't eat gluten. Highly recommend. Very fast service too.

Return to Windsor Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Thai Square closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2067 times.