Thai House

631-979-5242

53 W Main St (at /on Long Island), Smithtown, New York, USA, 11787

Serves meat, vegan options available. One of few places in the area to get veg food. Has spring rolls, Thai lettuce wraps, mushroom dumplings, fried tofu appetizer, Thai salads, noodle and vegetable dishes with tofu or mock duck. To order off the non-veg section, be sure to specify no fish sauce.

Categories: Thai, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by jenly

Great - Edit

There's a section of the menu that's vegan which is very helpful. I love the massaman curry.

Surprisingly good with decent options - Edit

This small, nicely decorated restaurant in well-heeled Smithtown has a good selection of veg options among the standard Thai offerings. The tofu they use is fried but soft and custardy and not hard like in so many Thai restaurants. The menu in the restaurant offers more selections than what shows upon the website. Our last visit we ordered spring rolls, fried tofu appetizer, vegan thai lettuce wraps, green salads, mushroom dumplings, red curry with tofu and rainbow vegetables with tofu, pad thai and sticky rice with mango. The dishes were flavorful without being overly greasy. The bill was very reasonable. While I think it is pretty good, my children LOVE it so I am giving it four stars.

Return to Smithtown Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Thai House closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.