Thai House

770-993-1688

10930 Crabapple Rd, Roswell, Georgia, USA, 30075

Serves meat, vegan options available. Has a separate vegetarian menu featuring appetizers, soups, and main entrees. Tofu and meat-substitute used. 2015 relocated here from 1227 Alpharetta St. Open Mon-Fri 11:30am-2:30pm, Mon-Thu 5:00pm-10:00pm, Fri-Sat 5:00pm-10:30pm, Sun 5:00pm-10:00pm.

Category: Ovo, Chinese, Thai, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by headdy326

super yummy and super vegan friendly - Edit

They have a separate vegan menu (if you ask for one) with lots of options. Food tastes delicious and healthy. Some people who work there are vegan. Will be back!

Pros: nice atmosphere, feels healthy price isn't bad

My Vegan Heart LOVES Thai House - Edit

Thai House has a great vegan menu toward the back of the regular menu. Prices are reasonable and the food is fantastic. The Manager Cameron is really kind and accommodating and the servers all understand vegan needs. I come here EVERY time I come in town. Delish! Here are my recs: the vegan sizzling rice soup, vegan tom yum soup, su gai (it's like vegan chicken) anything but especially the basil su gai. I also like the su gee - it's a bit like fish but I believe it is soy based.

Pros: great service and atmosphere, delicious food, lots of options

Cons: NONE!

Return to Roswell Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Thai House closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.