Thai Garden

541-727-7502

43 N 3rd St, Central Point, Oregon, USA, 97502

Serves meat, vegan options available. Small and airy Thai food place. Each lunch dish comes with rice and a small spring roll (vegan). Tofu is a choice for many menu items. Open Mon-Fri 11:00am-2:30pm, Mon-Sat 5:00pm-8:30pm.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, Thai, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Blondies

Great option in Central Point! - Edit

My husband and I stopped into Thai Garden for lunch the other day after being referred there by a friend of mine. The restaurant is small, but clean and cozy. We seated ourselves and were quickly waited on by a friendly lady, that I assume was the/an owner. She was helpful and quick to let me know that my option was vegan when I asked. We didn't wait long for our lunches to arrive and were happy with the quality of the food and the freshness. Each meal came with the entree, rice (your choice of brown or white) and a spring roll with dipping sauce. All at a very resonable price. We noticed that the restaurant does a brisk business at lunch time and I would recommend take out if you aren't at a table by 12:05 pm. All in all, I enjoyed the experience and the fact that I now have a veg-friendly option in a town where there are very few. We will be back!

Pros: Fresh, healthy options, Good prices, Clean, friendly restaurant

Cons: Small space, Very busy at lunch time

Return to Central Point Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Thai Garden closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.