Tbilissi Bar-Resto-Lounge

+49-68191005645

Saarstr 13, Saarbrucken, Germany, 66111

Serves meat, vegan options available. A lounge-style restaurant serves authentic Georgian cuisine. Vegans can have the starter pchalis asorti (aubergine, spinach balls, grilled bell pepper with walnut paste and seeds of pomegranate), ratatouille (veggies, red beans) or a Georgian farmer salad (tomatoes, cucumber, fresh herbs, onions, walnut paste). Outdoor seating in summer time. Sometimes live music is offered in the evening. Open Tue-Fri 6:00pm-11:00pm, Sat-Sun 12:00pm-11:00pm. Closed Mon.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Beer/Wine, Georgian, Non-veg

First Review by VegiAnna

Great place, great food - Edit

I’ve never tried georgien food before and it was really great. I recommend to everyone to give it a try!
The atmosphere is nice and the service was very good, too. Overall it‘s a great place and I’ll definitely go there again.

Yummy vegan food & excellent service - Edit

I´ve outen out Tbilissi´s twice with a group and on both occasions I really appreciated the taste of the homemade vegan food, the friendly and efficient service as well as the cosy atmosphere. I can definitely recommend this restaurant!

Pros: Some vegan options, Tasty food, Excellent service

Cons: Vegan options not labelled, Nothing is organic

Return to Saarbrucken Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Tbilissi Bar-Resto-Lounge closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.