Tasty Thai Kitchen

541-302-6444

80 E 29th Ave, Eugene, Oregon, USA, 97405

Serves meat, vegan options available. Thai restaurant where menu menu items can be made vegan and are designed on the menu with a check mark.

Categories: Ovo, Thai, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Suesolin

So good! - Edit

Tasty Thai had great vegan options! The pad Thai was delicious. Great atmosphere and a nice beer selection.

Pros: delicious food

Great vegan options! - Edit

I love Tasty Thai Kitchen! I have lived n Eugene for a year now and Tasty Thai Kitchen is my go to restaurant. I ear primarily plant based and Tasty Thai has many options for me and my meat eating family as well. Most of the meals start plant based and allow you to add a protein making sure they have something for everyone in your party. They have many choices from curries to stir fries, Pad Thai and fried rice to appetizers, all eaters will find an option. The owner told me most of their recipes are gluten free too. Be sure to try their brown rice, a special blend of 5 different rices. The presentation is beautiful and the restaurant is very clean and bright.

Pros: Excellent food, Many options for plant based/vegan eaters, Clean and bright

Return to Eugene Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Tasty Thai Kitchen closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.