Taste of India

703-743-5151

14706 Lee Highway, Gainesville, Virginia, USA, 20155

Serves meat, vegan options available. Indian food menu, includes a vegetarian entrees section and a few dishes labeled if vegan. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-2:30pm, 5:00pm-10:30pm.

Categories: Lacto, Indian, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by Areeje1

delicious Indian food - Edit

We went at a quieter time only a small amount of others in the resturands at the time which was super nice for us. Waiters were super nice, knowledgeable about the vegan options that aren't marked like the bread and stuff. It's not too close to me but definitely worth the drive!! And seems like a great place to go if want to get together with a mixed group of vegan, vegetarian, and non-veg people.

Pros: solid amount of options, great price for amount of food received , great for everyone veg/non-veg

So many options! - Edit

I wish the app allowed me to give 5 stars; it's not only a vegetarian restaurant though. They have so many options here for vegetarians and vegans, it's all clearly labeled and marked. The staff was so friendly and attentive, the atmosphere was intimate, and the food is made custom to your spicy preferences. It is very spicy at medium for me and from what I've heard the "Indian" level of spicy is almost inedible.

Pros: Lots of vegan and vegetarian options , Great staff, Good atmosphere

Cons: The mango shake was very sweet

Return to Gainesville Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Taste of India closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.