Sweetwater Harvest Kitchen

( 1 review )
505-795-7383

B, 1512 Pacheco Street, Santa Fe, New Mexico, USA, 87505

Serves meat, vegan options available. Kitchen and wine bar offering seasonal, globally-inspired breakfast & lunch eats, plus Thai dinners Wed-Sat. Mills organic flours on-site daily. Offers vegetarian, vegan, paleo and gluten-free dishes marked on the menu. Has counter service for breakfast and lunch; full-service dinners; espresso, teas, and organic fresh smoothies; daily gluten-free baked goods; and a selection of craft brews, sakes, cellared wines, and sustainable wines on tap. Catering services are available for private gatherings. Open Mon 8:00am-3:00pm, Tue-Thu 8:00am-9:00pm, Fri-Sat 9:00am-9:00pm, Sun 9:00am-2:30pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, American, International, Organic, Thai, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Catering, European, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by VeganTing

Great Concept - Edit

My daughter and I decided to try out this restaurant when we visited Santa Fe. They have a few vegan and vegetarian options on the menu that looked yummy.

I ordered the Kimchi Fried Rice with tofu. It is marked as vegetarian but if you ask for no egg, it is vegan. This was the most delicious fried rice I have had and it inspires me to attempt this dish at home.

My daughter ordered the falafel. They looked dry on the outside, but looks are deceiving. They were moist and delicious.

They have a good selection of beers and desserts as well. Service was excellent. This was my favorite meal in Santa Fe.

Pros: Menu options, Service

Return to Santa Fe Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Sweetwater Harvest Kitchen closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.