First Review by QuothTheRaven

MY HEART. - Edit

This. Place. Is. Amazing.

A) The owners are precious and lovely
B) The staff are so friendly
C) THEY ACTUALLY HAVE VEGAN CHEESECAKE
D) Tea and coffee available
E) IM SERIOUS ITS ACTUALLY VEGAN
F) AND ITS AMAZING

So, go there and enjoy the creamy, sweet and ethical delights of their house-made vegan cheesecake

*flavours vary day to day

Decor is glam. Open noon-11pm most days.

Happy Eating! xx

Pros: Vegan Cheesecake, Friendly/precious staff/owners, Late hours

Cons: Usually only one option, Parking on Quinpool

I crave their cheesecake - Edit

If I had the money, I'd be meeting with friends over cheesecake and coffee every week. The inside is stunning and cozy. They sometimes have musicians there as well.

While vegetarian, I tried their strawberry mango cheesecake. I've tried many vegan flavours since, my favorites being chocolate based. They do offer one vegan option. I've been told that if you want a specific cheesecake for a time, they'll make it. You can also call ahead, ask what the selection is and they'll save you a slice for later ;)

Pros: friendly, helpful staff, delicious desserts

Delicious - Edit

First and foremost, I love the atmosphere of Sweet Hereafter. The mod Victorian style is very pleasing on the eyes and it's right up my alley as far as style goes. The damasque pink wallpaper, gorgeous comfortable seating and elegant mirrors really give this place a wonderful vibe. The staff was extremely friendly and welcoming and I highly appreciate that they have a vegan cheesecake choice, it would be nice if they had more than one option a day but I won't complain since any option is awesome. Tonight it was the blackforest. Rich, creamy, smooth and flavorful. Simply perfect for the sweet tooth that I have. I will definitely be back to get a taste of their other vegan flavours.

Pros: Vegan option, Awesome decor, Nice staff

Cons: Serves dairy

Return to Halifax Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Sweet Hereafter closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.