Swahili Village

10800 Rhode Island Ave N, Beltsville, Maryland, USA, 20705

Serves meat, vegan options available. Authentic Kenyan cuisine with vegetarian dishes and sides that are also vegan. Open Mon-Thu 11:30am-12:00am, Fri-Sat 11:30am-2:00am, Sun 11:30am-12:00am.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Indian, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Catering, Middle Eastern, African, Kenyan, Non-veg

First Review by ajvzla

amazing - Edit

It was 5mins from our hotel. It is not 5 star dining but it felt like it was. We come in a it was packed. People are always returning to this place.
I got the red bean coconut stew with the side of white rice and mokimo (I took the mokimo based on the other review on this site)
It was sooo delicious, warm, I gobbled it up in 5mins. I don't know if anything else on the side menu was vegan but if I could, I would take the same thing over and over. The portion is big too. It's best to come with an empty stomach.

Pros: nice waitress, great food, good quality

Great Kenyan food - Edit

Both red bean and lentil coconut stews are vegan and very delicious. Mokimo is so good. Great staff, nice place.

Return to Beltsville Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Swahili Village closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.