Pho VN One

11000 Baltimore Ave Ste 105, Beltsville, Maryland, USA, 20705

Serves meat, vegan options available. Typical Vietnamese pho restaurant but with veggie pho, tofu pho. Large portions. Bowls of pho are served with a plate of bean sprouts, lime, basil, and hot peppers (with sriracha and hoisin sauce available as well). Hot tea by the cup. Open Mon-Sun 10:30am-9:00pm.

Categories: Take-out, Vietnamese, Non-veg

First Review by MerryRose

Decent Pho - Edit

Small menu in general but there is only 1 vegan option (the vegan pho) but it is good. Not very nice atmosphere. Strip mall. Ok service. Pay at counter. Wish I got the large size.

Pros: Good vegan pho

Cons: Only 1 vegan option

Comforting food - Edit

Went here on a spur of the moment decision with my dad (out running errands, needed a quick place to grab lunch). Immediately we could tell how well regarded this place was - every table was full at 1:30 and we had a (short) wait. I made sure to ask the waitress if their vegetable/tofu pho was made with veggie broth and she assured me it was. Didn't take too long for the food to get to us after we ordered. I ordered a small bowl and got quite a bang for my buck ($8 for a bowl bigger than your head!). I will definitely be frequenting this place again. Even my dad, who is reluctant to try "new" foods really enjoyed it. Often pho is too salty for me, but this balanced rather nicely.

Pros: large portions, vast clientele, Friendly staff

Cons: There might be a wait, only one vegan option

Return to Beltsville Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Pho VN One closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.