Sugar and Spice

Contact 617-868-4200

1933 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA, 02140

Serves meat, vegan options available. Thai restaurant. Has a separate vegetarian menu as well as a gluten-free menu - you have to ask. Could get curries with tofu, noodle dishes with tofu, vegetable and rice dishes, as well as a few appetizers that are vegan suitable. Open Mon-Sat 11:30am-3:00pm, Mon-Sat 5:00pm-10:00pm, Sun 11:30am-10:00pm.

Category: Thai, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by MarilynC

Delicious vegan menu! - Edit

Wonderful experience! They have a separate vegan menu- just ask for it! So many options to choose from that it was overwhelming, as we are used to only a few choices. Very friendly staff. Good ambiance. Delicious food. Definitely recommend. Can't wait to go back!

... and everything nice! - Edit

I was with a couple of non-vegan friends in Cambridge recently looking for a place to eat. We asked a couple of women near the T, and they suggested Sugar and Spice. I figured Thai food should be fine - I could always ask to have a dish made without animal products. When I asked the waitress about modifying one of the dishes to make it vegan, she asked if I'd like to see their vegan and gluten-free menus! WOW! What a surprise! All three of us ordered from the special menus. The food was reasonable and quite good, and they were more than willing to customize any order. Be sure to request the vegan menu - they didn't offer it until I requested to have something from their regular menu modified to make it vegan.

Pros: great food, good value, helpful and friendly staff

Cons: could be a little too spicy for some

Return to Cambridge Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Sugar and Spice closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 823 times since Sep 2014.