First Review by MissMawiS

Vegan ice cream! - Edit

Not sure why it took me so long to stop by this fantastic bakery! After hearing about their new vegan soft serve machine on instagram I knew that I had to pay them a visit. The ice cream is delicious, you need to try their ice cream sandwiches!

Pros: Cute decor & friendly staff. There's something

Fantastic Vegan Bakery - Edit

Dropped by the bakery and bought a variety of products.
All were of top quality, delicious and beautiful to look at to boot. The Brownies and Lemon Squares were a big hit with me.

I will certainly be back.

Pros: Vegan, Nut Free, Gluten Free

Lovely bakery - Edit

I've been here a few times, and have bought products from Rainbow Foods made by this bakery too.

It's all vegan, nut and gluten free, and all delicious. Get a cinnamon roll, the frosting is divine. It's great to buy something for dessert that almost anyone can eat.

Pros: Nut/Gluten Free, Vegan

Awesome - Edit

I have been to the Strawberry Blonde bakery a few times the past week whilst in Canada and everything from that place is delish! And everything is glutenfree and vegan. Their pizza bread is soooo good, their carrot cake fantastic and their queen elizabeth cake made me feel like a little kid. Their cookies are also yum!

My favourite vegan bakery! - Edit

This is a small, vegan, gluten-free and nut-free bakery in the Wellington West area of Ottawa. They have UNREAL pizza buns (with DAIYA CHEESE!!) and cinnamon buns! Cupcakes are just the perfect amount of sweet, and it's hard to believe they are gluten-free. They have their recipes down pat and they know their stuff :)

Pros: amazing sweets and treats, vegan, gluten-free and nut-free, small local bakery

Cons: no place to sit, not a huge selection but it varies

Strawberry Blonde Bakery Makes my Heart so HAPPY! - Edit

These gals know what is up! From incredibly amazing delicious products to stellar customer service you will not be dissapointed by your visit to SBB. I continuously get wowed by each new product and my favourites tend to switch by day. But my go-tos are the power cookie (great as a breaky on the go), the cinnamon buns (who needs cinnabon?), the maple chai cupcakes and that tasty pizza bun I tried at the grand opening. The sugar cookies you will see hanging around are great little dippers for tea and were a hit last year at Christmas and finally I love getting the lemon blueberry muffins. Get your tushies down to SBB and let them make your hearts and tummies happy too.

Pros: Quality product, Quality ingredients, Local!

Cons: Risk of weight gain from so many treats!

Return to Ottawa Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Strawberry Blonde Bakery closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1760 times since Nov 2013.