Bakery

Coffee shop and donut bakery offering non dairy mylks and vegan donut options. Open Mon-Fri 7:00am-6:00pm, Sat 8:00am-2:00pm. Closed Sun.

Venue map for Strange Matter Coffee - Downtown
© OpenStreetMap contributors

First Review by bootybunches

avscreenwriter

Points +632

09 Sep 2023

Vegan-Friendly Coffee Shop

Most bakery items are vegan-friendly. I recommend subscribing to its e-mail list so you can keep up to date with its rotating specials and limited-time releases.

LeslieJasmineMD

Points +36

10 Feb 2023

Amazing vegan donuts

Amazing sweets. They taste great. A little expensive but worth it in quality. If you’re big on coffee, it’s unfortunately not my favorite. The Nola is good though!

Pros: All sweets are vegan and amazing!! , High quality ~ gourmet

Cons: Coffee is just okay …

flinttownklown

Points +41

06 Oct 2022

Delicious pastries

I went here on a Saturday afternoon and not only did they have a lot of pastries available, but every single one was vegan. I got a latte with almond milk and it was delicious, I'll definitely be back.

StacieForbes

Points +26

15 Jul 2021

All vegan donuts & good coffee

Title says it all. The vegan donuts are delicious and there’s lot of options.

Pros: Vegan donuts, Delicious coffee, Nice atmosphere

Cons: Expensive

ChaChaSlide

Points +89

02 Jan 2020

Great vegan donuts!

A little expensive, but it's worth it if you're treating yourself. Seasonal options, and many choices for vegan and gluten free.

Pros: vegan donuts!

Cons: expensive

Davesw

Points +3228

30 Sep 2019

Great vegan doughnuts!

Fabulous texture, great flavor and interesting variety.

Cons: Smallish selection (4 flavors, + muffins)

coilpanic

Points +32

21 Jun 2019

Delicious yeast-raised donuts!

I stopped here when I was in town for a conference and in need of a pick me up. These are the best vegan donuts I’ve had in a long time, and they have a great variety to choose from. I got the lemon zest and loved it. Perfect with my morning americano. I hope they expand across the state!

Pros: Great variety , Delicious, Friendly staff

Cons: None!

bootybunches

Points +265

19 Dec 2018

Great vegan donuts

I wrote a review for the other location too. To summarize, great vegan donuts. Has all vegan muffins too. Can’t speak for the coffee since I’m not a huge coffee drinker, but this place is phenomenal!