Stars n Bars

6 Quai Antoine 1er, Monaco-Ville, Monaco

Serves meat, vegan options available. Family-orientated restaurant by the harbor. Serves raw courgette noodles with vegan pesto sauce and sun dried tomatoes, also vegan pizza. Vegan menu curated by The Clever Kitchen, Monaco-based nutrition business. Gluten free options. Est. 1993. Lots of signed sports merchandise on display. Open Mon 9:00am-11:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Organic, Western, Mediterranean, European, Non-veg

First Review by Anirac

Nice bar offering vegan options in Monaco - Edit

A good spot to drink a beer and have some vegan food by the port.
The Australian Day party they hold every year is pretty nice.

Pros: Nice view, Friendly staff

Cons: Not for a gastronomic dinner

Nice place to eat - Edit

I like this place. You can find here tasty raw/vegan options. Nice atmosphere next to the port. Very friendly staff and nice interesting restaurant.

Pros: raw/vegan good food, nice vibe, good value, big portions

Cons: I don´t have any

Vegan choices but place is not very unique - Edit

Since there are not many vegan choices in Monaco we visited there for dinner.
The spot is really good to have a look of the beautiful houses of Monaco. Considering the location directly by the harbor the food was not expensive.
I had the zucchini spaghetti with avocado basil pesto which where ok but a bit boring in flavour. But that could be because I generally think zucchini spaghetti are not very flavour intensive😉

I hope they put a vegan salad on their menu since this is what I craved on a hot day.

All in all I would recommend it even though it would not be a place I would recommend in other cities.

Pros: Clearly marked vegan dishes, Nice staff

Cons: Too mush of a franchise concept feel for me

Has Stars n Bars closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.