First Review by Eric_

Good Pizza - Edit

The Pizza was very good and tasty with some nice vegetables!
Just a little to small for me, but if you're not too hungry it's ok!
Vegan cheese would be nice!

Pros: good vegetables, tasty,

Cons: little small

Great tasty pizza with distinctive flavours - Edit

I have been eating at this outlet every time I visit Taipei.

The pizzas are really great and special.

The price has gone up over the years... It's now NT185 each (Aug 2015). The restaurant was fully packed when I was there because the roof-top was closed due to rain. I asked for take-away and there was NT10 off.

I am not sure about the prices in Taipei. But at NT185, it's great value! I won't be able to get such great pizzas at such prices in Singapore.

My favourites -- Fire dragon 噴火海龍 (be warned it's really spicy!), Basil-mushroom 羅勒鮑菇 (pesto like flavour)& Ginger Ultraman 薑絲超人 (lots of ginger and some salted egg -- Ultraman's nick name is "salted egg superman").

Apple Cinnamon 蘋果肉桂 & Rosemary potato 香草洋芋 are not bad too.

Pros: good value, excellent food, distinctive flavours

Cons: limited seating

Unique Pizzas and Great Prices! - Edit

Great for a quick lunch! I had the lava pizza, which included hot peppers, ginger, edamame, some other vegetables, and a choice of pesto or red sauce. Definitely a daring combination, which I thought was delicious but I would not recommend if you can't handle spicy food! My mouth was on fire!

My meal was 219 TWD, which was 159 for the pizza and 60 for the imported soda. I'm confused by the earlier review here which says this place is expensive, maybe there was a miscommunication on the price? 159 for a personal pizza is extremely reasonable in my mind, and 60 for imported soda seems standard.

The menu was in English and Chinese, and the guy at the cash register, where you order, did speak some English. They had free wifi.

The restaurant is narrow and very informal, not a place for a date, but great if you are a vegetarian looking for lunch in the craziness of Ximen. I will definitely be back; I want to try the rosemary pizza!

Pros: Great Pizzas, Reasonable Price, Friendly Staff

Cons: Limited Seating

Imaginative And Tasty Pizzas - Edit

I've been to this place many times which is a totally vegetarian pizza restaurant.
The interior is very cute with lots of narrow wooden benches and an upstairs outdoor area. The seating isn't that comfortable so you probably won't want to spend a whole evening here!

There are about 10 pizza choices, mostly savoury but also a couple of dessert pizzas. I've had the rosemary and potato pizza which was delicious.

They sell organic soft drinks.

Pieces are quite reasonable, about NT170 for a personal pizza. Menu in English and Chinese, staff speak both.

Pros: Variety, Fast Service, Taste

Cons: Uncomfortable Seats

Return to Taipei Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has So Free Pizza - Ximen closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.