Sladoledarna

• Ice-cream Ice Cream
+386-31332808

Pristaniška 2, Capodistria, Koper, Slovenia

Ice cream shop with vegan flavor options. Open Mon-Thu 10:00-22:00, Fri-Sat 10:00-23:00, Sun 11:00-22:00.

First Review by ana.banana

anm74

Points +93

26 Jul 2018

amazing - Edit

Have to agree with other reviews. Truly excellent ice cream. Vegan clearly marked. Changing and interesting flavours. Staff extremely helpful and nice! Had ice cream here every day in Koper.

Pros: lots of flavours

RainbowNina

Points +25

10 Jun 2018

Best vegan ice cream in Koper! - Edit

I absolutely love visiting Sladoledarna every time I visit Koper. The vegan ice cream is amazing! Many people buy it without knowing it's vegan and do not taste a difference. It's always tasty and they offer new flavors every single day. I would say at least one third if not half of the ice cream that they offer is vegan. I love when I have more options to choose from and not just one or two flavors that are vegan. They do not offer only fruity vegan ice cream but also ice cream made of nuts.

Pros: Many vegan ice cream options, All of their vegan options are tasty, New flavors everyday

ana.banana

Points +42

22 Apr 2018

orgasmically delicious. a must! - Edit

Im an ice-cream junkie and I hardly find a good, worth cheating, ice cream. Sladoledarna’s ice cream is not good, it is great, “why are you doing this to me” delicious ice cream!! The place to stop by when in Koper. Freshly made every day. They do their best to make the healthiest (meaning as little s***ty ingredients as possible) ice cream possible. All fruit flavours are vegan and made with fresh fruit. There are also many non fruity vegan flavours. Saying “the best ...” is very subjective and I don’t like to say it but, I can not say anything else but “The best ice cream ever!”

Return to Koper Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Sladoledarna closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.