Sinbad Mediterranean Grill

412-243-8511

200 Mall Circle Dr (at /Monroeville Mall Food Court), Monroeville, Pennsylvania, USA, 15146

Serves meat, vegan options available. A family owned and operated independent restaurant with a vegan menu posted on the wall, offering falafel, eggplant, several soups and side dishes. Open Mon-Sat 10:00am-9:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-6:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Fast food, Take-out, Middle Eastern, Non-veg

First Review by Button96

FANTASTIC! - Edit

If you are vegan, go here!!! Just tried the restaurant today and the food is AMAZING! I got the vegan eggplant wrap with white rice on the side. The wrap was delicious and the hot sauce and banana peppers made it especially tasty. The rice was even amazing too. It had some sort of herbs and spices that really gave the rice a good flavor. Secondly, the man who works the cashier is SO friendly and helpful. He asked if I was a vegan and he told me he became a vegan because of his religion. I believe this is the only place in the Monroeville Mall that actually has a vegan menu. I was so impressed that I honestly want to go back tomorrow. Great place!!

Pros: great food, great service , amazing vegan options

Cons: None!

Return to Monroeville Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Sinbad Mediterranean Grill closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.