First Review by something unique

Never been to a better bistro before :) - Edit

This little bistro is the cutiest, coziest bistro I've ever visited. If I could, I would give much more than only five stars!
Food is... I can't even describe it, you gotta go there, if you have a chance. Everything tastes so good, everything! Fresh, healthy, and all vegan of course. Gluten free versions available! And I'm not really into raw cakes, but their cakes are the best I've ever eaten! I even had a B-day cake from them for my B-day.
The staff is very nice aswell! Girls are always smiling, positive and very skilled.
I can't say anything bad about them :)
Oh, and if you're planning to go there, make sure you go there as soon as possible, because they sell out very early, which doesn't surprise me at all!
It can be a bit hard to find, but trust me, it's totally worth it. :)

Pros: Delicious food and raw cakes, Jolly staff, Cozy bistro, feels like home

Great place & Awesome food. - Edit

A small cozy bistro. I felt like I was eating in somebody's kitchen :) For me it is the best of the best in Slovakia. Soup, main dish, cake, sandwich were super delicious...and the best thing - chefs are so amazing. Thank you for your great job

Pros: taste of food, atmosphere, chefs are amazing

A total must - Edit

Simply Vegan is a bit hard to find - it is in the inside courtyard of the building. Ask in the other stores and they will tell you where to go. Access from the side.
I did manage to find it and was a bit late for lunch - there was not much left, but the person in charge said she might have some potatoes. the potatoes turned out to be a full meal of salads, some kind of vegan cheese roast, fried potatoes and sweet potatoes, a mushroom sauce, roasted corn on the cob ... incredible.
The snickers-style raw cake was also an amazing dessert. This place is actually worth travelling a good distance for. It has a DIY/alternative vibe.

Pros: Amazing food, cheap, amazing

Return to Prievidza Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Simply Vegan closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.