CLOSED: Siam 21

• Veg-friendly

Contact 757-624-2455

742 W 21st St (at Colley Ave), Norfolk, Virginia, USA, 23517

Serves meat, vegan options available. Has tofu dishes and will make vegan upon request. Ask kitchen to clean pans before making the vegetarian dishes. Reported closed to HappyCow.

Category: Thai, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by Kate811

If I could hug it, I would, for sure. - Edit

Every time I have ever been, same guy waits on me. He tells me to sit wherever I want, then TELLS me to order immediately. Pirate Treasure Tofu is heaven on a plate. He's sorta gruff, but he gives this place a certain feel. Perhaps one I can't get enough of. Gonna get him a holiday card this year. Check out their ALL VEG MENU.

Pros: Waiter, food, waiter

Blah - Edit

Was great to find tofu and fresh veggies after a flight from Chicago. However the food was blah, sauces were boreing. The starter salad with peanut dressing is wonderful!!!

Pros: Great salad, Tofu, Fresh veg

Cons: Blah, Boreing sauces

fantastic food; nice atmosphere - Edit

i ate here on recommendation of the owner of the white pig (in charlottesville) and was thoroughly impressed. the food was amazing and the atmosphere was fantastic. everything we ate there was incredible (and i was a 6 months pregnant, so i was pretty picky!)

Pros: price, healthy cuisine, friendly staff

Cons: location

Return to Norfolk Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Siam 21 closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 313 times since Aug 2007.