Seedling Cafe

0450190365

275 Flinders Ln, Melbourne, Victoria

Serves meat, vegan options available. Cafe offering healthier food with vegetarian and vegan choices, such as salads, smoothie bowls, and raw treats. Open Mon-Fri 7:00am-4:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Western, Juice bar, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Kittybiscuit

One of the few vegan-friendly places in the central CBD - Edit

Finding a vegan-friendly breakfast place in the city close to Flinders Street Railway station, open at 7am is actually harder than I thought it would be! I was with a group who all had big backpacks, so my disappointment at the small size of the cafe was expected.

I really liked that the vegan options were labelled, and there were quite a few of them! I ended up having the turmeric mango smoothie bowl topped with a generous amount of fruit and paleo muesli. The smoothie bowl was very tasty!

It would have been a perfect place for breakfast, if not for the small size of the cafe!

The cafe itself was very nice, with good music playing, friendly staff and a nice interior.

Pros: Vegan options labeled , Centrally located

Cons: Small cafe

Good lunch stop - Edit

I passed this place on the way to the library and decided to check it out one lunchtime. It does have limited seating and you do need to be on the small side to fit into their seats but it was comfortable. It probably is easier to take away food though. I had the vegan coconut chia pudding with fruit. It was really tasty and filling. I asked about their treats and they told me most were vegan so I'll definitely grab something again for lunch. Their menu listed which items were vegan so I have confidence in them knowing what vegan means. My carnivore friend had a vegetarian frittata with salad which she really loved and she is quite particular about her food! The staff were really nice too.

Pros: Vegan listed iptions, Vegan treats

Cons: Limited seating

Return to Melbourne Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Seedling Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.