CLOSED: Seasons

Contact 716-891-1111

1581 E Delavan Ave (at Eggert Rd), Cheektowaga, New York, USA, 14215

Serves meat, vegan options available. For an urban area of town with nothing but fast food options, Seasons is a breath of fresh air. Their veggie motto is "Our vegetarian friends' choice not to consume meat is one we take seriously, so be assured that our vegetarian dishes are not cooked in any type of animal stock or fat." Food is prepped and cooked in a separate area and the menu changes seasonally. Seasons Restaurant and Lounge is committed to providing their customers fresh hand made cuisine at reasonable prices. MARCH 2013 REPORTED SHUT, PHONE NOT WORKING.

Category: American, Organic, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Rachel Rodgers

Delicious Selections! - Edit

Seasons is a new restaurant recently opened in our area and I stopped by to try it out. The staff was very friendly and the food and service were excellent!! All of their side dishes are vegetarian and the Vegetable Quesadillas are remarkable!! This is definetely a wonderful addition to our local independently owned restaurants. I would reccommend this restaurant to everyone!

Pros: fresh product, delicious food, great service

Cons: bar not open yet :(

Return to Cheektowaga Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Seasons closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 135 times since Jul 2010.