Seasons 52

630-571-4752

3 Oakbrook Center, Oak Brook, Illinois, USA, 60523

Serves meat, vegan options available. A more upscale chain restaurant offering with both separate vegan and vegetarian menus as well as menus for other dietary restrictions. Calories are provided for most menu items as well. The menu changes weekly. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-10:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-11:00pm, Sun 11:00am-9:00pm.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, American, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by RebeccaX13

Great vegan menu - Edit

The vegan menu is great and changes regularly. Artichoke flatbread and butternut squash soup were perfect starters. I had the vegan tasting menu which had wood-grilled kohlrabi steak, vegan paella, asparagus, and a fennel-roasted onion. My wife had the vegan pasta. Great sides. Needs a better desert option (only had fruit). Good wine. Great service. Since they change the menu weekly we will be back!!!

Pricey but oh so good! - Edit

I looked up the menu ahead of time and knew it was a little expensive, but I decided to splurge. They serve meat, but have a vegan menu and a vegetarian menu. It is a lot of the same items. :) I went with my daughter and we got the flatbread with no cheese and gluten-sensitive crust. It was amazing. The sauce, the tomatoes ... Very, very good. We also got the vegetarian tasting with kohlrabi (a root vegetable) and vegan paella. Again - absolutely delicious. We also ordered sodas, and the total before tip was $40, which is more than I like to spend for lunch, but it was worth it.

It is a very upscale environment ... The individual bathroom stalls even have their own mirrors and sinks ... And it is quiet and nice. A great place to go when you have a "mixed" group.

Pros: vegan options, gluten-sensitive items, delicious

Cons: expensive

Return to Oak Brook Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Seasons 52 closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.