First Review by Sonja and Dirk

Another great location - Edit

I love Scoops. Glad to see that their business is growing.

This location is quite small and has very limited indoor seating. Plan to eat outside on the sidewalk or walking around. Has 4 vegan flavors every day, usually of unique flavors.

Pros: Friendly, Vegan ice cream

Lovely and Unique Flavors - Edit

We went to Scoops with a friend who talks non-stop about how delicious their ice cream is. They had about four vegan flavors which I guess are always changing: burnt sugar banana, oreo, coffee, and another I can't remember. I had the burnt sugar and it was so amazing. They were also really nice about letting us sample the flavors. If you're craving ice cream and you're in the L.A. definitely check this place out.

Pros: Creative Flavors, Delicious, Friendly Staff

vegan options - Edit

We stumbled upon this location of Scoops as it's right next door to Donut Friend, another vegan-friendly shop. The interior is very basic with two refrigerated cases of ice cream, about a dozen flavors total. There were three non-dairy flavors the day we were there and we tried the Oreo and Apple Burnt Sugar. The flavors change daily and they accept cash only, but it's very reasonably priced as their one scoop is really two scoops. It's nice to be able to stop into an ice cream parlor and have vegan options.

Pros: vegan options, reasonably priced

Return to Los Angeles Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Scoops closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 607 times since Mar 2014.