Salud Live Kitchen and Juice Bar

Contact 541-678-5368

431 NW Franklin Ste 150 (at downtown), Bend, Oregon, USA, 97701

Opened fall 2013, this place offers organic raw food and desserts, fresh juices and kombucha. Has Wi-Fi. Open Mon-Sat 8:00am-4:00pm.

Category: Vegan, American, Organic, Juice bar, Take-out, All Raw

First Review by VegFriends

Forget all the other wanna be's.......... - Edit

This is by far the best Vegan Restaurant in Bend and for that matter around the country. Abby has got it knocked when it comes to all her recipes and desserts. The Food is raw and vegan and some choices are oil free as well, It's really true clean food.....SIMPLY THE BEST. We look forward to recipes ideas from her upcoming Website....

Thanks Abby for wonderful raw-vegan food.

Pros: Clean, Nutrient dense, friendly

Cons: none

amazing rainbow living food! - Edit

Eating a rainbow of fruits and veggies, especially all at once, is my favorite way to fuel my mind,body, and spirit.
The first thing I fell in love with was seeing collard wraps have their own section on the menu. It is my very favorite food! Then I saw it comes with a side rainbow salad for an upcharge ( DO THIS) I got the Island Wrap and the Emerald juice, hubs got the Over the moon nut scramble with v. walnut sausage. The combination of all this rainbow feast shared was perfect. All organic, full of life, beautifully presented and garnished with baby sprouts. It was everything I needed and wanted when looking for food today on our way back to Portland. I'm so impressed and happy with my experience. Wonderful atmosphere with plants, a sweetheart lady, and cozy seating, I only wish that this type of place existed in Portland.
I love you. Thank you so much for offering delicious food as medicine through an outlet of a total rainbow. You are my new favorite raw place ever.

My cells are saying Hellz YEAH! - Edit

I tried Salud for the first time today. I had the Drishti blend (smoothie) and hubby had the raw burrito. Both were excellent, but that Drishti felt like instant first aid for my frazzled nervous system. I love it when food is both delicious and makes you feel good as soon as it enters your system. We didn't try the Rainbow Cheesecake, but it looked seriously yummy. We'll definitely go back!

Pros: healthy, fresh, creative

Really Delicious Food - Edit

The staff are wonderful, the food is consistently fresh, flavorful, and the staff have made wonderful strides to use more plant-derived sweeteners to accommodate more vegan/plant-based customers (fans!).

Return to Bend Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Salud Live Kitchen and Juice Bar closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 3561 times since Nov 2013.