Salam Restaurant

Contact 503-648-6836

1002 NE Orenco Station Pkwy, Hillsboro, Oregon, USA, 97124

Serves meat, vegan options available. Vegan, vegetarian, and gluten-free are labeled on the menu. Veg food is prepared and cooked separately from meat items. Try the ghormeh sabzi and the vegan grape leaves. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-9:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-10:00pm, Sun 11:00am-9:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Middle Eastern, Lebanese, Non-veg

First Review by HeyJudeOregon

I love this restaurant - Edit

I eat at Salam for long time. The manager, Salam, is very nice and friendly.
I am Vegan and GF and I always enjoy the food.
A good point is that I never got sick so they keep the GF nice and clean.
The important part is that the Vegan GF options are excellent. This place has the best Falafel I ever eat
ENJOY!!!

Pros: Good clean Vegan food, Good clean GF food, Very polite and pleasant crew

Cons: Serve meat, for vegan may no be great

Delicious Vegan Food, Wonderful People - Edit

This restaurant bills itself as "Lebanese Persian." One of the partners is Lebanese, one is Persian. You start with a HUGE hot pita bread on a pizza pan at each table, served with olive oil and a bowl of yummy spices. Everything is marked vegan, vegetarian and/or gluten-free, and there are many vegan options. The staff is very knowledgeable of the ingredients used. All of the food is absolutely delicious, authentic, and more than reasonably prices. I wish I could give it 5 stars but as it is veg-friendly 4 is all I am permitted on this site.

Pros: Excellent Food, Super Friendly, Knowledgable Staff, Great Value

Return to Hillsboro Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Salam Restaurant closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.