Saigon on Brant

• Veg-friendly
Contact 905-633-9262

474 Brant Street, Burlington, Ontario, Canada, L7R 2G4

Serves meat, vegan options available. Vietnamese restaurant. Offers a separate vegetarian menu with vegetables and tofu dishes, veggie meats, soups. Has Wi-Fi.

Category: Beer/Wine, Take-out, Vietnamese, Non-veg

First Review by lorsam

A friendly place to eat - Edit

Saigon is a nice place to go when you want some inexpensive Vietnamese food. It's not fancy, but most of the food is tasty and it is served by friendly staff. They have a separate vegetarian menu. I find the food very salty, but that can be nice when you want comfort food.

My only wish is that they would come up with a vegetarian gluten-free menu.

Pros: Inexpensive, Tasty food, Lots of variety

great vegan comfort food! - Edit

I have been eating at Saigon for 7 years. It is family run and always friendly and accommodating. Son and his wife, Chang, are fabulous hosts and will modify almost anything on the menu to make it vegan, if it isn't already. A must try are Chang's non-soy, vegan chicken on noodles - tasty, filling and unique. It's authentic, Vietnamese food and is my go-to for comfort food when I don't feel like cooking (and the rest of my family can get tasty, non-vegan food for themselves!)

I would give them 5 cows if I could on Happy Cow!

Pros: familiar and unique vegan food options, authentic and friendly atmosphere, great for the whole family

Return to Burlington Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Saigon on Brant closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 982 times since Feb 2014.