Rustic Eatery

661-254-8100

25343 Wayne Mills place, Valencia, California, USA, 91355

Serves meat, vegan options available. Build your own concept. Choose plate, bowl, sandwich, or salad. Meat-focused but has tofu and veggies as well. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-9:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, American, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Wulfestieg

Very fresh and tasty food, but beware! - Edit

We got the rustic sandwich with fried chile tofu, the "naked" grilled tofu plate, and sweet potato fries. The food was fresh and tasty, but my one recommendation is to CONFIRM that all meat (and egg/ dairy) ingredients have been excluded. For example, the oven roasted veggies contain beef broth, and the sandwich has an aioli. The other veggies are cooked in olive oil only, and the grilled tofu is prepared in a dedicated pan. Not sure if there is cross-contamination in the deep fryer. There is a limited selection of gluten free options, and employees are aware of their ingredients if you ask.

Pros: Fresh food, Lots of veggies

Cons: Also serves meat products, Not all veggies are vegan, Small menu

amazing find! - Edit

I ordered the tofu plate with sweet spicy sauce. I am not a big tofu fan but they did an amazing job. The plate comes with a salad that was very creative, veggies, rice and amazing rustic bread! I added avocado. My carnivore family really enjoyed the food as well. Close to the 5 freeway. We will be back next time we pass through the area. Very fresh and thoughtful preparation. Thank you!!!

Return to Valencia Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Rustic Eatery closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.