REMVOED: Roy's

Contact 808-669-6999

4405 Honoapiilani Hwy (at West Maui), Lahaina, Hawaii, USA, 96761

Serves meat, vegan options available. Part of chain of upscale restaurant chain. Mostly meat based food. At this location, the menu includes several vegetarian dishes. Vegetable sushi, fresh spring rolls, pasta primavera, and teriyaki tofu. Vegans to specify. Reservation suggested for weekends. Removed for poor vegan options.

Category: American, International, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by Chia

Roy's - Edit

I'm not entirely sure why this is listed on HC; though I did go here because my bf is non-veg and wanted to try it out. There really isn't anything here for vegans or vegetarians...I ended up with a highly modified salad, basically the BLT wedge minus the B and subbed for a different dressing. There are certainly restaurants that are more veg-friendly in Maui than Roy's.

Roy's in Lahaina - Edit

On my last trip to Maui in 2010, I had thought about eating at Roy's, so I called to inquire about their vegetarian offerings.

Previous I had eaten here on one occasion, but that was several years ago, and I don't remember anything about the food I had. On this trip, I drove by Roy's many times but didn't end up eating there. I just want to leave a comment about what I found out.

Roy's is a chain restaurant with locations all over the USA. It's billed as a casual fine dining restaurant that serves meat and seafood.

Over the phone, a staff member told me that at this location, the menu does offer around 4-5 vegetarian options which include vegetable sushi, spring rolls, a vegetable pasta dish, and a tofu dish. The food can be made vegan upon request if not already (such as omitting cheese in the pasta).

I was told that each vegetarian main entree costs around $25 each. For Maui/Lahaina, that's moderate pricing, but as far as vegetarian food goes, it's expensive.

Return to Lahaina Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has REMVOED: Roy's closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1309 times since Apr 2010.