First Review by knacosta07

Those brownies and cookies! - Edit

I was with a friend when we stopped into Gambino's on Goodwood and happened upon Room for Dessert, which is now being sold out of a cold case there. The vegan options included lemon cupcakes, chocolate chip cookies, fruit/nut cookies, and brownies.

I bought a pack of brownies. Once I took the first bite, I knew I wouldn't be eating just 1. So I sat and ate 2. Delicious! Great texture, just the right amount of chocolate chunks, and so tasty.

My friend got the nut and fruit cookies. I like cookies but I'm not crazy about them. I'm now crazy about these! They were thick and soft and had an amazing flavor. Probably the best cookies I've had.

The lady stocking the case was very nice and told us they'd be making vegan king cakes. Sadly, we had to leave town the next morning so missed that boat.

Pros: Delicious , Friendly

Room for Dessert is Awesome! - Edit

I love stopping in to Room for Dessert. The treats are always so good and the staff is very friendly. The vegan black and white cake is probably the best vegan cake I have ever had. Prices are reasonable and you have options for non-vegans or gluten-free as well.

Updated from previous review on 2016-07-16

Pros: Yummy

Return to Baton Rouge Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Room for Dessert closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.