Roni Kantor

• Other Other
Contact 972-74-7033488

Dizengoff 78, Tel Aviv, Israel,

A women's clothing boutique selling non-leather shoes and bags, re-worked vintage dresses. Operates another outlet in Jaffa flea-market district. Previously located on Rothschild Blvd. Open Mon-Thu 10:00am-8:00pm, Sun 10:00am-8:00pm, Fri 10:00am-3:30pm.

First Review by Aurelia

Such a Fab Fashion-Forward Find! - Edit

What a wonderful stroke of luck to have wandered into this colorful, friendly, stylish store and discovered that--like magic--everything inside is vegan! The owner, Roni Kantor, was in the store the first day I visited (at the Jaffa boutique), and was so kind to answer all my questions and explain her cruelty-free fashion philosophy.

Beautiful leather-free shoes, bags, dresses, and other pieces fill both shops, and prices are reasonable and quality is really high. I visited the Tel Aviv store the next day to buy pair of shoes that I get loads of compliments on, and what a bonus: They're actually really comfortable!

I can wait to return to Tel Aviv, and Roni Kantor will be one of my first stops!

Pros: Great customer service, Beautiful garments and shoes, High quality, vegan shoes

Return to Tel Aviv Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Roni Kantor closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 806 times since Aug 2013.