Riverfront Cafe

• ( 3 reviews )

Serves meat, vegan options available. Small cafe with labeled vegan and vegetarian options including wraps. salads, sandwiches and falafel. Possible to book the pricate room (seats 14) or the entire restaurant for events. Open Mon-Sun 8:00am-8:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, American, International, Mediterranean, Non-veg

First Review by Forman

Veganlifegoals

Points +42

27 Sep 2019

Best salad in California ❤️

Have been traveling in California and struggling to eat plant based food. The riverfront salad was amazing, lots of salads, olives, chickpeas and black beans. I was in heaven! Thank you

MoLu

Points +120

16 Aug 2019

Try the falafel!

I've gone a couple times with my parents. My mom and I split the Veggie plate one time and the falafel wrap another time. I don't think anything is actually labeled vegan, but there is a separate section for vegetarian wraps and a lot of stuff appears to be vegan from the description.

The food is pretty simple but tasty. The falafel is much crisper, crunchier on the outside than most other falafel I've tried around the world, so....it's probably terrible for you, but I find it delicious!

We did have a hiccup with our service one time but the other time was fine. I think when they are super busy they get a little overwhelmed.

Pros: Falafel!

Cons: Can be quite busy

Forman

Points +2949

25 Nov 2018

Good food

New restaurant opened a few months ago. Order at counter find a table. I had the veggie wrap and it was tasty.

Return to Petaluma Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Riverfront Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.