Rino's Kitchen

519.962.8843

131 Elliott St W (at Ouelette Ave), Windsor, Ontario, Canada

Serves meat, vegan options available. Many of the dishes can easily be made vegetarian or vegan, simply by asking the server. Located within The House (formerly The Nisbett Inn), this cafe/pub offers a full cafe menu as well as a daily changing lunch/brunch menu. Uses locally produced food. Catering. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-11:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, International, Western, Beer/Wine, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by nananatalie

Great Unknown Place - Edit

Had no idea it was here! Was here for a Christmas party a few months ago. Was a wonderful place! Located in an historic home, specializes in seasonal, local foods, wines and micro brews. The servers answered or asked the chef any of my questions and I had an amazing chickpea stew. (I was the only Vegan in the group of 20 and Chef Rino made me feel like I was specially catered to) Will definitely come back! Really liked the homey atmosphere and laid back feel.

Pros: Great food!, Laid Back atmosphere, seasonal, local foods, wine & beer

Vegan-friendly Gem - Edit

This vegan-friendly gem, located in a beautiful historic home, specializes in seasonal, local foods. The staff was knowledgeable and patiently answered all my questions regarding ingredients, never hesitating to speak with the chef for clarification. To top all this off: I was served one of the most flavourful, juiciest roasted vegetable sandwiches I've ever had, and a bowl of rich, decadent-tasting butternut squash soup.

Pros: accommodating , fresh, seasonal food, fair price

Return to Windsor Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Rino's Kitchen closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.