Righteous Cuisine

616-826-0003

211 N 7th St, Grand Haven, Michigan, USA, 49417

Serves meat, vegan options available. Mexican food place where one could get a vegan burrito or taco. Open Mon-Sat 11:00am-8:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Mexican, Non-veg

First Review by jessiemarie503

VEGAN OPTIONS - Edit

Apparently this restaurant is classified as vegetarian and not vegan but they always have a Seasonal Vegan burrito and taco. The chips are perfectly fried and the guacamole is to die for. A precious review complained about the oil dropping from her burrito, something in all my visits (I eat there quite frequently) I have never experienced. The flavor profile of the seasonal creations is spot on!

Pros: vegan burrito/tacos always on menu, guacamole is d

Eehhh - Edit

Me and my friend are both vegan and we're visiting this area looking for a good place to eat and came across this restaurant. We both got black bean burritos that were huge but kinda pricey ($8). Overall it was just okay. They did put a lot of veggies in it (too much in my opinion) like Brussels sprouts, squash, potatoes, etc. I liked that but the part I didn't like was the fact that they felt the need to add a whole cup of oil on my burrito. It was downright nasty! There was literally oil just dripping off of it and made me sick just looking at it. Especially for someone who tries to avoid oil you all know how I felt. Don't waste your time or money and try a different restaurant like the fried pickle which has vegan options as well and is still close to the area.

Pros: Vegan

Cons: Oil, Expensive , Oil

Return to Grand Haven Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Righteous Cuisine closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.