CLOSED: Rawlicious

Todistrasse 71, Thalwil, Switzerland, 8800

Raw food restaurant housed within the White Flower Concept Store which sells recycled interior pieces. Offering weekly changing menu, packaged raw snack foods, plus detox programs and food preparation classes. Party over 6 should make a reservation. FACEBOOK INACTIVE SINCE LATE-2013.

Category: Vegan, Organic, Western, Take-out, Catering, All Raw

First Review by mohammedvaid1

An Amazing Experience - Edit

On a recent trip to Zurich a friend of mine recommended a group of us go and try out a raw food restaurant he had been to previously, somewhat reluctantly I agreed.

We contacted the restaurant via email and advised that a party of three would be attending the following evening, after consulting with the owner via email and phone (who was very helpful) we pre-ordered our food.... So the next day - it was time to go "raw".... The restaurant "Rawlicious" is in Thalwil which is very close to Zurich. The decor was superb - quite contemporary and very clean. It had an intimate seating area which is also spacious at the same time. Rawlicious has a real "cool" vibe.
We had ordered:
Zucchini Spaghetti
Beetroot Ravioli
Parsnip Gnocchi
Oriental Mezze with Falafel, Humus and Tabhouli

What can I say - I was completely blown away by the amazing food - it was sooo nice, each of the dishes had been meticulously prepared by the owner, who took her time explaining exactly what each dish contained and how it was prepared and I cannot remember eating such a wonderful meal!
The ambience was amazing and I think that I am now a raw food convert.
To top it off there is also a little gift shop within the restaurant which is pretty amazing in its own right which stocks excellent products.
The restaurant is reasonably priced and considering the quality of food , i dont think its possible to be disappointed.

We are planning on going to Zurich again soon and will definitely be visiting Rawlicious again.
In summary Rawlicious is a must visit !
Make sure you book before hand by emailing the owner : [email protected]

Pros: Good Food, Good Decor, The Gift Shop

Has CLOSED: Rawlicious closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.