Raw Deal

715-231-3255

603 S Broadway, Menomonie, Wisconsin, USA, 54751

Coffee shop, raw deli, and juice bar. In 2014 relocated from 544 S Broadway. Open Mon-Sat 6:30am-8:00pm, Sun 9:00am-6:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, American, Raw, Juice bar, Take-out

First Review by steroidicalkiwi

all raw/vegan food. drinks not vegan - Edit

They have raw organic vegan food available. They offer smoothies, desserts, entrees, beer, wine, juices, and coffee.

At the recommendation of the barista, I ordered the spinach quiche. She promised lots of spinach and cilantro flavor. Yum! The crust was made from flax seeds. It also tasted like some weak onions or scallions were added. Garnished with carrots and some cabbage. I liked it and would order it again.

The turtle cheesecake was still great. I had it the first time I came a few months back. We both enjoyed it. A nice crust and thick creamy layers of different mouse. We are guessing it is nut based since it is raw. We both enjoyed it. I was left with the task of licking the plate. Yup, that happened.

Be careful ordering drinks. They serve cows milk and have milk in some of their beer. The food is all labeled as vegan

Pros: vegan food, easy parking

Cons: serves milk

very tasty! - Edit

when i went, i had the raw quiche and then on the way back from my destination i had a stuffed pepper. both were delicious! i also recommend the little cups of heaven-very tasty. for dessert, i had a cheescake and on the way back i had a slice of their raspberry pie, which also was great. they have a big new place now and it's kind of hard to find if you're new to the area-it is in an old hardware store and says "hardware store" on the front. but very good food and very friendly staff!

Pros: friendly staff, big place, great food

Cons: hard to find

Return to Menomonie Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Raw Deal closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.