First Review by Agenda

Tricky to spot, worth the journey - Edit

If you've got a bike or scooter, it takes 5 minutes or so from the north-central gate. I almost missed the sign. Keep your eyes up. Went at 2:45pm so the lunch stuff wasn't as fresh as it could've been. That said, really delicious, nutritious stuff. Cheap (local) prices too. I forget what exactly I had because we just pointed at stuff and shared our plates. About 75b per person. TONS of vegan snacks, etc. The "chlorophyl" juice tasted seriously healthy.

Pros: Tasty, Cheap, Local

Cons: Gotta find it

Very cheap and delicious - Edit

We visited this morning and it was great! We get a soup,very tasty. We also get some snack to go and also very good. Personal was nice and food there is very cheap.We will go there also tomorrow for sure!

Cons: Very cheap

I concur - Edit

50 Baht will get you a hefty plate of tasty food. There are also plenty of vegan snacks to go. This place is a winner.

Cheap and delicious - Edit

This is one of my favorite vegetarian restaurant. It's very localized, spacious, and clean. There's quite a lot of toppings you can choose from (buffet style) to pair with your brown rice. I especially love their stew pumpkin. 2 toppings for 35 baht, super cheap, you can also but it as to-go. Very helpful and friendly staff.

Pros: Great food, cheap price, spacious and clean

Cons: can be busy during lunch time, located in high traffic area

soup heaven - Edit

honestly this is my favorite spot in the entire city for soups, bamenam, kow soi, it's all amazing. it'd important to also grab a steamed bun to finish the broth

Pros: meats, flavor, snack, really nice staff

Traditional Thai Buddhist - Edit

Easy to find on the main road, buffet style restaurant with just a few selections. Food is made early and left in pans. Hot noodles and prepacked take away available. Not a fancy place but gives you the sense of Buddhist food in the local style. However, better examples can be found around Wat Phra Singh.

Pros: Authentic , Clean , Inexpensive

Cons: Limited Choices , Not in a Main Area

Vegan Kao Soi - Edit

Have been there, the place is easy to spot. It's really low-key and down-to-earth, very Thai place with a calm music playing, free water and very low prices. They serve vegan Kao Soi there!

Pros: Kao Soi, Cheap, Free water

Return to Chiang Mai Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Rassamee Dhamma Foundation Restaurant closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.