Quantro

( 1 review )
+44-1423503034

3 Royal Parade, Harrogate, England

Serves meat, vegan options available. Offers many choices for vegetarians. Menu changes but things that can be vegan might be: vegetable spring rolls, cucumber coleslaw, lemon leaves, chilli and plum dipping sauce; mushroom and spinach house sausages, fennel mash, kale cabbage, tomato garlic; butternut squash and watercress soup, red pepper pesto, coconut cream; vegetable Thai curry, poppadom, mango chutney & coconut braised rice. Open Mon-Sat 6:00pm-10:30pm.

Categories: International, Asian, British, Fusion, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by nicofisher

Great service and food - Edit

On entry we were shown to our table, our coats taken and the staff were wonderfully friendly, attended to all our needs, without being in your face. There were lots of choices as a vegetarian and they said they could amend anything if we wanted, as the food is all cooked fresh. Very good value wine list. The atmosphere was slightly flat as the clientele were a bit on the old side, but the food was tasty, portions were of a good size and overall it was very good. I would heartily recommend this to anyone, and especially to vegetarians and if you call ahead I'm sure they can make sure some items are vegan, as there are lots to chose from and the food is delicious.

Pros: Lots of options for vegetarians, good portions, fantastic service

Cons: usually an older crowd

Return to Harrogate Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Quantro closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.