First Review by TableForOne

Great food and mixed juices! - Edit

The vegan food options are always amazing. I would highly recommend trying it out at lunch sometime. The mix juices are also all amazing with a huge selection. very healthy and tasty.

Pros: Good quality healthy food options, Huge selection of fresh mixed juices

poor service - Edit

I have been to this place 2 or 3 times but the last time I went I was surprised that it was almost empty. The restaurant right next door was full and busy.
there were three of us aty the table and the service was poor. The food took a long time to arrive. The waitress seemed to ignore us. There was only one other table that anyone was eating at. I had to get up and wander around looking for ketchup as that was the only way I was going to get it. I wonder if they are really underpaying their staff to get such poor staff. I havent been back since this bad experience.

Cons: service terrible

Recommended - Edit

I made a quick stop here to use the wifi and i had a carrot, ginger and beetroot juice. It was very good and the wifi worked pretty well. There's one table inside and a bench on the street. It was a cool place.

Pros: Fresh juice, Vegan

Return to Toronto Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Pulp Kitchen closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2558 times since Jul 2012.