• Pizzeria Adriatic

Italian
Fast food
Take-out
Non-veg

Serves meat, vegan options available. Pizza place. Has vegan cheese, vegan gyro, faux ham and salami as pizza toppings. Different types of pizza dough available. Please note that many businesses in Sweden are cashless. Open Mon-Thu 11:00-21:00, Fri 11:00-22:00, Sat 12:00-22:00, Sun 12:00-21:00.

Venue map for Pizzeria Adriatic
© OpenStreetMap contributors

First Review by Skvivel

JuliaJohnsson

Points +37

11 Jul 2023

Good pizza

Many options with toppings and dough 😊

HannaAdlertegMelinder

Points +18

03 Jul 2022

Best vegan pizza I've tried

Vegan meny with lots of options

Pros: Lots of vegan options , Best vegan pizza I've tried

LuckyPippo

Points +27

Vegetarian
23 Feb 2020

Pizza Champion Cup

Winners of Sweden's best vegan pizzas year 2019 and well deserved!
You even get to pick what kind of dough you want for your pizza, took me totally off guard so asked what they recommended and it was amazing!

If I could give it 5 stars I would! 👏

Pros: Pick your own dough, They don't slack on the ingredients, Really nice staff

Cons: Small bathroom

Dandido

Points +5708

27 Oct 2018

Awesome pizza place

I love this place! They have a wide selection of vegan pizzas and what makes them stand out is that you can choose what kind of bread you want. If you want a nice pizza place - go here!

purplehedgehog

Points +110

09 Jul 2017

Amazing Vegan Pizza!

We had a really good time at Pizzeria Adriatic in Linköping. The staff were super friendly and made us feel very welcome. They have vegan cheese and meat so you can veganise pretty much any pizza on the menu. They also have a great selection of pizza bases, including gluten free.

Overall I highly recommend visiting. All our food was absolutely delicious!

Pros: Delicious food , Reasonable prices , Super friendly staff

Skvivel

Points +179

05 Jul 2017

the best pizza in Linköping!

Owners are both vegans so knowing that I felt safer to order without checking whether a pizza really is vegan-friendly.

I ordered Linköping pizza with kebab and cheese substitutes, and it was absolutely amazing and tasty! I was surprised by the flavour of the kebab substitute as it was nom!!

Prices are reasonable and staff/owners very friendly and helpful.

P.S. Ahoj from the Czech Republic! :)

Pros: vegan cheese, kebab and salami available, many different pizza bases available (wheat, glute, reasonable prices