Pizza Express

( 1 review )
+44-1242253896

Belgrave House, Imperial Square,, Cheltenham, England, GL50 1QB

Serves meat, vegan options available. Pizzeria and pasta chain where the pizza base and sauce are suitable for vegans. Menu lists a "pianta" cheese-less pizza and a "giardiniera" pizza with vegan cheese. Vegan cheese can be substituted on any pizza. Option to make a custom pizza. Vegan sorbet for dessert. Open Mon-Sat 11:30am-11:00pm, Sun 11:30am-10:30pm.

Categories: Pizza, Italian, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by jord_aka

Awesome vegan pizza - Edit

Been to this pizza express more times than I can remember. A few years ago I went on several occasions where I asked for no cheese and it still came with cheese, but they replaced it. My recent visit was great and nothing was wrong. My pizza had no cheese and my partner's pizza had vegan cheese instead. We went for a late lunch, waiter was very polite and attentive, service was fast and the food was amazing. My custom pizza with artichoke, pepperdew peppers, caramelised onion and garlic oil is really worth trying (no cheese, but works with pine nuts too).

Pros: Classic and Romana bases are both great. Classic i, Slowly getting more vegan options on the menu.

Cons: Could do with more vegan starters and desserts.

Return to Cheltenham Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Pizza Express closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.