Pitfire Pizza - Mar Vista

424-835-4088

12924 W Washington Blvd, Los Angeles, California, USA, 90066

Serves meat, vegan options available. So. Cal. based wood-fired pizza restaurants. Offers vegan cheese and sausage for customizing a pizza as well the steak salad. Both the regular and gluten-free crusts are vegan. Other options include broccoli, smashed avocado toast, and spaghetti when you say no cheese/butter. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-10:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-11:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-10:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Pizza, Italian, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Chia

My first time - Edit

I arrived in LA in the evening after 5 hours of driving, terribly tired and terribly hungry. I saw this place at the end of the street where I was staying, checked my Happy Cow app to see if I can get anything vegan there and all of a sudden I was eating my first vegan meal in LA. Hilarious how a random girl from Slovakia introduced them to Happy Cow app! :) Great people work there, special thanks to Paul who was the first and the last person I met in LA. Pitfire will always be a special place for me.

Pros: friendly staff, good pizza, vegan cheese

Vegan cheese and sausage - Edit

Was just here for a meal with friends. We ordered vegan-modified versions of several dishes to share: a salad (with nuts, vegan cheese, sausage), kale pizza with vegan cheese, spaghetti no meat, avocado on toast, and a pizza with vegan sausage.

The food tasted okay, arrived our table rather quickly. The set up is pretty casual - nice to sit outside.

Return to Los Angeles Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Pitfire Pizza - Mar Vista closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.