Pepperoni Xpress

Contact 951-303-2323

31333 Temecula Pkwy Ste 120 (at Kevin Place), Temecula, California, USA, 92592

Serves meat, vegan options available. Vegans could get on pizza faux meats like chicken, sausage, pepperoni crumble, and bacon plus cashew based cheese or Daiya vegan cheese. Open Mon-Fri 4:00pm-9:00pm, Sat-Sun 11:30am-9:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Pizza, Italian, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by RedheadedR

Great Find! - Edit

I had a vegetarian pizza with vegan cheese and it was fantastic! Very tasty (and the vegan cheese is not the kind that sticks to your teeth). My husband had canadian bacon and pineapple pizza and his was good too. The owner was very friendly and told us about plans to make this place even better. I don't live in the area, but if I did I would definitely go there regularly. Be aware there is a name change in progress; the new name and signage to look for outside is "Taste" not Pepperoni Xpress.

Pros: Good for vegans and meat-eaters, Quality ingredients, Good value

Cons: A little tricky to locate, Plain decor

Great Vegan Options! - Edit

Terrific place! Almost everything on the menu can be made vegan. The faux chicken on the BBQ chicken pizza is the best I've ever had. The service is awesome, too! I will definitely be back soon.

Pros: Great service, Tons of vegan options, Friendly owner

GREAT VEGAN SELECTION - Edit

I highly recommend this restaurant. My husband had the vegan calzone with cashew cheese, veggie sausage and veggies. He loved it! They have a wonderful vegan selection and the customer service is great. I give this restaurant the highest rating you can give a non-vegan restaurant on the Happy Cow website.

Pros: Lots of vegan options, Great customer service, Delicious food

really good pizza - Edit

We go here pretty often and have really loved their vegan pizza. Owner is accommodating and is interested in suggestions for improvements. The buffalo chicken and vegetarian with the new cashew cheez is delicious.

Return to Temecula Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Pepperoni Xpress closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.