First Review by petitevegan

vegan place of my dreams - Edit

Everything is perfect! Love so much the atmosphere and food is very tasty! The best vegan eatery in Bali

Super delicious - Edit

It's a super awesome place. It's 11km from our hotel and we took a taxi to go there - totally worth it!!!
Food is so colorful, fresh, tasty... Me and my hubby had a FOOD orgy :D I ate 2 Banana coconut tarts and the brownie was really delicious.
We shared a lasagna and a falafel salad - I do recommend them both. Atmosphere is fancy and cool. Prices are amazing.

Really great food. - Edit

Superb choice and websites we had was really tasty! Great place.

Trendy and busy joint - Edit

Great food, cool unique and artistic environment and friendly staff.

AMAZING - Edit

This place is definitely a must for anyone visiting Canggu. The cafe itself is really cosy, good music, and the staff are lovely. As for the food - I can't fault it. I tried loads of different dishes on the menu, all of them are delicious but I have to say my favourites would be - the 'avo good day' and the pancakes (aka best vegan pancakes I've ever had), as well as the 'be strong smoothie'. The coffee is also divine! Highly recommend!

Updated from previous review on 2016-12-14

Pros: Excellent food, Friendly staff, Nice vibe

Cons: Not open for dinner!

Best vegan food in Bali! - Edit

Went here twice whilst In Canguu and had some of the best vegan food I've ever eaten! The burgers are amazing and the desserts will blow your mind! The jack fruit tacos are so fresh and tasty and we met the owner Maddison who gave us so much of her time, a real sweetheart! Really can't big up this place enough!

Amazing - Edit

We went there literally two times every day during our stay, and everything was good. Ate burgers, salads and the pancakes and bikerbowls as breakfast too. Also tried the gluten free carrot cake muffin. Sometimes they didn't have all the ingredients and I think the prices are quite high too. Maybe bit too oily to my mind and the kombucha wasn't good. My non-vegan dad and mom liked very much and it's nice to support fully vegan restaurant/cafe.

Pros: Tasty food, Beautiful place, Many options

Cons: Closes early, Bit pricey, Bit oily, sometimes lacking ingredients

Poor service - Edit

Very poor service, several people left without ordering while we waited.

freakin amazing - Edit

Must go to. Try the biker bowl, and the smoothies and everything you lay your eyes on ??

Pros: everything on the menu, staff, atmosphere

Cons: that I didn't try everything on the menu

Amazing Fully Vegan Cafe - Edit

This place is amazing! Food is all fully vegan and tastes divine! Large portions, satisfying and so very tasty. Desserts are amazing too. Drinks, teas and coffees and with your choice of non dairy milks. This place is a winner! It's a shame they close so early.

Pros: Fully vegan, Amazing creative dishes

Cons: Close early

Incredible vegan restaurant! - Edit

The restaurant has a highly skilled team in the kitchen preparing everything freshly, the food was also very well presented and most importantly.. delicious!

I'll without a doubt return on my next visit.

Best vegan cafe in Canggu! - Edit

There aren't many fully vegan cafes in Canggu so this is a wonderful place to not worry about egg or meat in your food. The menu is an excellent array of foods from salads, burgers, sammies, and amazing drinks and smoothies. I had the Be Strong smoothie and the "chicken" burger which came with the most delicious sweet potato fries. Definitely check it out!

Such a nice place - Edit

This vegan restaurant is one of my favorites in Canggu, Bali. A lot of tasty food. You should really try the lasagna if you come in for lunch, or if you want something raw i can recommend their Team Taco. For breakfast I usually have the Biker Bowl, a smoothie based fruit bowl with granola (which you can get gluten free). I also like their pancakes.
You should really try their Iced Choc Whip, wow! Chocolate Frappe with Coconut Whip, it is amazingly good. I also like that you can choose between a variety of nut milk for your coffee.

Pros: The fresh tasty food, Friendly atmosphere

Cons: A bit pricey , Not open in the evening

totally vegan, totally awesome :D - Edit

We've been there twice now and we are amazed! They take indonesian classics or ingredients and turn them into really modern and interesting dishes! Also they're way of arranging things is so creative! Inside it says 98% plastic free and also mostly local and organic products. A big recommendation is the Jackfruit taco!

Pros: completly vegan, prices are ok, high standard

Cons: desserts are kind of small

Fantastic ambience! Delicious vegan dishes! A must! :) - Edit

One of our fav places. A must visit for all vegans and a perfect breakfast spot.

Pros: fantastic food (absolutely everything is delicious, very nice helpful staff

Cons: not open in the evening, menu is divided into breakfast and lunch part and

Return to Bali Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Peloton Supershop closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2018 times.