First Review by Cynthia1998

Raw chocolate heaven - Edit

Pana chocolate has always been popular in my house and we had to check out their flagship store in Melbourne. It is really beautiful and faces out onto the street, getting a lot of light. We ordered hot chocolate with brazil nut milk and I grabbed a can of coconut water - so refreshing on a warm day! I ordered the strawberries and cream cheesecake, my partner got a mint choc cup and we also tried the toblerone. All of it was fantastic. I can't handle too much dark raw chocolate so just had a little taste and stuck with my cheesecake, but my partner could easily eat this all up. Afterwards we bought some of the desserts to take home and they come in a perfect box that keeps everything separated and in its place. We also got a bonus chocolate bar for their 4th birthday! Very happy :)

Pros: All vegan, Made on premises, Very good quality

Heaven from rich chocolately goodness - Edit

Although the raw desserts are sold as cheesecakes, I see them as more of a multi-layered decorated fudge. They don't taste like cheesecake to me, but they are incredibly rich and delicious. Each time I've come with friends, we've ordered a cake/fudge or large chocolate each, and asked the staffperson to cut them in half so we could have some of each, an approach I strongly recommend so that you can get to taste more deliciousness. Everything is super rich, you are unlikely to want more than one (which is just as well as they are on the expensive side).

Pros: Amazing and creative

Cons: They don't sell hot drinks

Best raw dessert maker in Australia! - Edit

Pana Chocolate is heaven on earth for dark and raw chocolate lovers, along with sweet lovers! They have a large range of inexpensive top quality raw cheesecakes on offer every day they are open, along with mini raw chocolates and other raw treats. It is a little busy but even an hour would be worth the wait for one of their desserts! Everything there is made with the highest quality healthy ingredients and you can tell that the chefs are passionate about their job and the finished product. I'd recommend it to all people who are in Melbourne to visit this place!

Pros: Amazing raw desserts, Inexpensive, Good value

Cons: Only a few seats

Return to Richmond Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Pana Chocolate closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 932 times since Aug 2014.