First Review by teaneeds

Organic Food Delivery Miami Beach - Edit

I tried a couple of local CSA and organic food clubs but wasn't very impressed. There's no need to name names, but the service, and more importantly, the quality was poor. Thank God I didn't give up on my search and found Organic Grown Direct.
In a year that everyone says was a difficult growing season, they've provided local fresh organic produce that is magnificent! I recently received a head of lettuce and mizuna greens that made the best salad I've ever had. The tomatoes and cucumbers were fresh and ripe. I loved their local exotic fruit selection of black sapote and sapodilla. The fruits are amazing. The apples snapped so crisp and juicy that I am finally feeling right at home on Miami Beach. Thank you for a job well done. I'm loving it so much, I will change to weekly deliveries soon.

Pros: you can make substitutions to the grocer

Cons: they only deliver on Wednesday

Organic Food Miami Beach - Edit

It's the best organic food in Miami Beach! They deliver CSA farm fresh produce plus they are like an organic grocery store. I ordered the organic produce box and organic nuts, organic bread, organic grains and some organic juicing powders. Everything was delivered to my condo Wednesday morning. I'm juicing my butt off.. It's Way Cool!

Pros: organic grocery delivery Miami Beach, best organic food in Miami Beach

Cons: concierge at my building grants access

Organic Produce Delivery Miami Beach - Edit

Living in Miami Beach has many advantages. But, finding organic farm fresh produce is certainly not of them. I wanted to find a good home delivery service and tried a couple of local companies. However, none of them foot the bill.

Until, I found Organic Grown Direct attending the Collins Park Market in front of the Bass Museum. They were only there once, but thank God for that.

I went to their website and found out they deliver, so I tried them. By far, they're the best organic produce delivery company in Miami Beach. Everything is organic, most is locally grown, supplemented with Washington State apples and pears, delivered to my home.

One more thing, I add on organic eggs, raw grass-fed butter and milk and there's a big list of organic superfoods to choose from including, nuts, berries and a whole lot more...

Pros: organic grocery delivery

Cons: delivery only Wednesday

Organic Food Delivery Miami + Groceries and More! - Edit

I work in Hollywood, Florida, but I live in Maimi and I have to say that I have found THE best organic food service in the Miami area!
I like the fact that they have more to offer than just organic produce, like bread, fish and eggs too. While I'm a Vegan, my family is not. And so, I can have all the organic food delivered to my home. When I get home from work everything is there waiting for my loving-hand to create a family meal.
The lettuce tastes like it was just picked and the tomatoes too! I love the special salads I make with their produce. I turned my Sister onto them and she feels the same way.
Try th best organic food delivery service in Florida.

Pros: home delivery, all organic, groceries and produce

Organic Produce Delivery - From The Farm - Edit

Mostly local and seasonal organic produce delivery right to my South Beach home. There is more than just the local goodies, there's organic fruits from apple and pear orchards in Washington too! It's a Vegan delight!

Pros: 100% certified organic produce, seasonal fruits and vegetables, home delivery

Organic Food Miami Beach - Edit

I have found the best organic produce service in Miami Beach. They deliver like a CSA year round. All the Agents in my office are juicing and we all feel great. Thanks for the best organic food around!

Pros: always organic, fresh from the farm, convenient delivery

Organic Produce Delivery - Edit

I live in Pompano Beach and I tried this organic produce delivery service for the first time last week. I'm blown away! Everything they delivered was organic certified, fresh and cheaper than going to Whole Foods. I started juicing and they brought me all the juicing ingredients I need. But, if I want to change the delivery to just Vegan or Raw Foodie, I can do that too. I started a Paleo diet, so they told me I can get organic cage free roaming chicken eggs in my next order. I'm slowly becoming a raw food person, so, Wow is this ever great!

Pros: 100% Organic, Farm Fresh, Delivered

Return to Miami Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Organic Grown Direct closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 7704 times since Jan 2013.