First Review by Maiskeks

best rice noodle salad ever! - Edit

You definitely have to try the rice noodle salad with oyster mushrooms, you won't get a better version anywhere else, it's just sooooooo yummy!
They also have several other vegan dishes including curries, sandwiches, cakes and also a vegan mango lassi!

Pros: best rice noodle salad , vegan mango lassi, just soooooo good

Cons: small place , no toilet

Contributions +1073

Expected better - Edit

I only visited here once during my stay but left quite disappointed. There are a number of vegan options available that are labelled on the menu board such as curries, wraps and sandwiches but the prices were quite expensive when compared with other nearby vegetarian and vegan establishments. I just wanted a quick snack so ordered a veggie sandwich, which was ok but certainly not worth the price I paid for it. As with previous reviews I also found the decor off putting and not somewhere I would want to relax and chillout in, but I'm sure it will appeal to others. Staff were helpful though.

Pros: Vegan options, Friendly staff

Cons: Expensive, Decor

Small modern snack restaurant and coffee bar - Edit

During a stay in Munich I went to Orangebox on my lunch break. The interior is more modern and hip than cosy and comfortable but the atmosphere is relaxed. The Orangebox offers some vegetarian and vegan dishes, which are mostly Thai or Thai-inspired. Noodle salads and curries are great, the filled tortillas are at least that tasteful. You can have vegan cake and coffee there, too.
The prices are not cheap, but to my mind affordable for Munich and for the quality of the food.

Pros: Dishes, Cake, Staff

Cons: Prices, Furniture

Return to Munich Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Orangebox closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.