First Review by mireia90

Delectable Goodness:) - Edit

I am so glad I found this lovely little bake shop. The lady who runs the place is very kind and friendly. She explains her baked goodies with passion and a smile. Everything I tried was excellent. The grapefruit poundcake and the little strawberry sandwich were so delicious, as well as the coconut cream chocolate cookie sandwich I had. The carrot cupcake with shredded coconut on top was amazing.

Pros: Friendly owner, Great baked goods, Very nice prices

Cons: Rather small sizes, A bit hard to find

love it!!! - Edit

Went there somedays ago and Ioved it. The girl who works there is really kind and explained me one by one all her cakes/cookies. All them are vegan, and some of them gluten ftee or sugars free. Also she uses different kind of flours for different things, so younmay want to ask and find your best option. I tried 3 different cookies, and took home a piece of pie and gluten free cake. All was amazingly tasty.
The price is affordable for what you get, but the place is really small so you may want to go there thinking about taking out and do not eat there.
The only problem I found is that finding the location can be difficult the first time haha

Pros: A lot of diferent tasty options, Kind service, Affordable

Cons: It is a really small local, Can be hard to find the first time.

tulips326 17 Feb 2017 - Yes I walked and walked and walked and walked and never ever found it. I was too freaking cold so I just went home and I have not tried since.

Return to Seoul Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Oons Creative - 온스 closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.