Oliver's Real Food

02-48222216

Shop 2, Coles Service Station, 1-3 Sowerby St, Goulburn, New South Wales, 2580

Serves meat, vegan options available. Part of organic fast food chain offering healthier options. Vegan labelled and include chia pudding, salted beans, edamame, burrito pockets, golden rice nuggets, veggie patch pocket, salad, curry, smoothies and juices. Open Mon-Sun 6:00am-9:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Organic, Western, Fast food, Juice bar, Take-out, Australian, Non-veg

First Review by 2lentilforyou

I love the nuggets! - Edit

I get excited when I see an Oliver's because I have a thing for their golden rice - the dipping sauce is way above fast food standard. The burrito pocket is also pretty great. Oliver's have done for vegans on the road what no other fast food chain has done, and while they are far from perfect I'm glad for the options they do have.

Hardly any options - Edit

Most products available are prepackaged and not made to order, so there aren't that many vegan options. Most salads included a variety of cheese or meat for example.

Went there in the evening hoping to get something for dinner, only vegan items left were pudding cups.
Went again in the morning hoping that my luck would be better for the breakfast menu... and the only vegan item on that menu is toast.

Also very expensive for what it is,
two (small) pudding cups and a coffee set me back almost $20.

There is a subway less than 20meters away, you are better off going there and ordering a salad.

Pros: Items seemed fresh

Cons: Pre-packaged, and when I got there hardly any vega

limited choices but good to have options - Edit

Oliver's is a healthy fast food restaurant which is heavy on the woo as they also sell special salt and crystals and whatnot. Anyway it has marked vegan options but surprisingly few for a place so big on health, but on a road trip it's way better than having no options or only McDonald's. They had a veggie pocket, beans, edamame, some chia puddings, soup, pita bread. I understand their vegan menu has become more extensive in the past few months so I am keen to go again.

Return to Goulburn Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Oliver's Real Food closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.