First Review by catmomma

YES - Edit

Oh Doughnuts is the best!!! It's the only place in Winnipeg that has vegan Doughnuts and they're amazing. Theure also clearly marked so you don't have to ask. I've gone so many times now and they always have different and delicious flavors. Some of my favourite: root beer, pb and j, chai spice, and chocolate filled! Go early to get the best selection. They usually have about 6 flavors to choose from. Thank you Oh Doughnuts for thinking of us vegans! ♡

Pros: Lots of vegan Doughnuts, vegan ones are clearly ma

Cons: they sometimes run out toward the end of the day

Delicious vegan yeast donuts - Edit

We were driving across Canada and only spending one night in Winnipeg each way. We discovered this little gem within walking distance of our hotel! First time through they had 3 vegan flavours available: PB&J (jam-filled doughnut with a PB glaze), chocolate sprinkle, & apple fritters. The apple fritters weren't quite ready when we arrived, so we sampled the sprinkle & pb&j ones. Both were fresh & delicious, although we aren't particularly partial to sprinkle doughnuts in general. Generous amount of jam filling. Second time through, the 3 vegan options were chai glazed, cinnamon sugar, & pb&j. All were excellent. Hubbie found the pb&j a little sweet for his liking but I thought it was perfect. He really enjoyed the chai glazed & we both loved the cinnamon sugar. Found these doughnuts to be a bit chewy from what I remember yeast doughnuts to be, but it's really rare to find vegan yeast donuts in such varied flavours so I would not hesitate to recommend & would definitely pick some whenever we're in Winnipeg again!

Pros: More than one vegan option!, Super fresh

Return to Winnipeg Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Oh Doughnuts closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.